If I knew how to snooze my alarm, I would do it in an instant. If I could snap my fingers and be at work, I would do it. Instead, I have these great tips on how to get makeup ready in 5 minutes.
- Wake up with a hot washcloth on the face to open pores and wake you up. Apply a thin layer of moisturizer after.
- If you apply foundation, BB or CC cream, add some on top of your moisturizered skin.
- Apply some light shadow and dab on some mascara. White eyeliner can also help you look more awake.
- Sculpt the brows. Remember they’re sisters, not twins. Add a light layer of powder to pull them off and run some highlighter under the brow to give it definition.
- Finish off with lips. Add a nice tinted balm or your favorite lip color to pull together your look.
All that in five minutes? Now you can reward yourself with a tall coffee!
Note: All thoughts, opinions, and photos are our own! We were happy to collaborate and have this article featured on Empowering Queens!