I wrote this post because it’s something that I have long struggled with. As a long time contact wearer, I suddenly found myself with eye issues and unable to wear them. I resorted to glasses, which I’ve always had. While wearing glasses and still continuing to wear glasses, I struggle with the idea of feeling beautiful. I never truly feel beautiful and found myself not caring about my hair or my beauty. I felt defeated. Luckily, I stumbled across some article that gave me hope and allowed me to feel beautiful again while wearing glasses. I wasn’t myself and I was hidden behind my really cute and totally in Ray Ban frames.
- Hide the red marks left on your nose (totally guilty) with some tinted moisturizer. This helps hide the red!
- Stick with neutral shadows instead of heavy, dark colors. This will brighten the eyes.
- Shape and fill in brows. Even if your frames hide them, give them the life and look that they deserve.
- A cat eye never hurt. Applying a thick line of liner will make your eyes appear heavy and small behind frames. Opt for a simple, thin cat cat. Pair that with a neutral shadow and you can accomplish anything!
- Bold frames go well with a bold lip. If you’re tired of people being drawn to your glasses, draw them to your lips.
Note: All thoughts, opinions, and photos are our own!