A few weeks ago, Allure posted this amazing article on some great beauty buys from Target and it’s been repeatedly popping up on my newsfeed, so I know it’s a winner. I love Target and it’s a great place to run and pick up some great beauty brands while on a budget. From makeup remover to dark spot correctors, this is the place to go.
- Essence beauty. This brand is afforable and covers all the essentials, like color correcting sticks that are so cheap that you’ll want to buy them in every shade appropriate. From their color correcting sticks to their nail polish this brand is blowing up beauty blogs across the country!
- Treat yourself with a good ole’ face mask after a long weekend or an even longer day at work. Most masks range from $3-$5 and are worth every penny.
- Soap and Glory. If you’ve ever daydreamed about the perfect body butter, then you need to grab some Soap and Glory products before I scoop them all up. They’re a little pricer $15-20 but they’re seriously worth the money and the product lasts, so it won’t be gone by tomorrow.
- Sonia Kashuk is a game changer for Target and the products are offered at a variety of prices! The products last and are perfect for every occassion.
- Pixi is an english brand and is so afforable with it’s super cute products. I still have a highlighter that I picked up while studying abroad a few years ago. It was affordable then and it’s afforable now.
- Yes to Cucumbers makeup remover cloths are great and are offered in the other various scents including carrot and blueberry. I used these for some time, but they did start to burn my eyes, but that’s just me. The products smell great and left my face feeling clean and refreshed.
- Essie polish is a little more expensive than others but it goes on so well and tends to last longer than other brands that I’ve tried. Plus, you can’t go wrong with the assortment of colors that they offer.
- Anything NYX. The products are great and so affordable. The last time I went to Target, I was bummed that the color correcting kit for $11 was all sold out, but I can’t blame them. They’re lip products are super popular.
- Nuxe. I have a face mask that smells wonderful and does wonders for my skin.
- Neutrogena. It’s a great brand and you can’t go wrong.
Note: All thoughts, opinions, and photos are our own! We were happy to collaborate and have this article featured on Empowering Queens!