I’ve seen this come up so much recently. I’ve read the pros and cons and I’ve seen the before and after photos.
- Smoother skin (totally a plus)
- Exfoliated facial skin
- Increased skin cell turnover
- Makeup is easier to apply without hair
- Ingrown hairs (yikes!)
- Constantly shaving (I do that now and it’s a bummer)
- Your hair follicles can become inflammed
Shaving isn’t for everyone and honestly it’s your body so you can do whatever you want to it. Personally, I don’t have the time or need to shave yet another area of my body. I would like to try it once, but that could open up a can of worms. What’s your personal take on this matter?
Note: All thoughts, opinions, and photos are our own!